Keto Broccoli Salad
Let me be clear when I say this one thing…I do NOT love broccoli. It’s a
love-hate relationship. This salad…HAS CHANGED MY MIND.
First, I am a firm believer in: food should be colorful. & THAT is this salad!
The broccoli is tender, the dressing is creamy. Savory bacon & crunchy sunflower seeds. Plus cheese! If you don’t LOVE cheese, we can’t be friends.
Pin This Recipe: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/420101471488878426
- 2 c. Broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 c. Red Onion
- 1/4 c. Finely Shredded Cheddar
- 1/4 c. Bacon Bits
- 1/4 c. Sunflower Seeds
- 1/3 c. Mayo
- 2 tbsp. White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Swerve Sweetener (I used confectioners because it;s what I had on hand, but you could use granular!)
- Seasonings to taste (I used black pepper, garlic powder and cayenne)
(See… I told you! Colorful is better.)
- Mix together mayo, vinegar, swerve and seasonings
- Put broccoli, onion, cheese, bacon bits, sunflower seeds and dressing into a bowl, mix together
- Refrigerate at least one hour then serve!