This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Starting Keto, for me, wasn’t difficult. What was? My sweet tooth! Between you & I, I have a whole Pinterest board just for low carb desserts… mainly cookies (shh!). These though, are amazing! What makes them better is the fact they only use 3 ingredients – YES you just read THREE!
Yields: 1 dozen cookies
- 1 c. Peanut Butter (I use Santa Cruz, only nuts & salt)
- 1/2 c. Swerve Sweetener
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, until well combined
- Roll into 1 inch balls or.. cheat like I did and use a cookie scoop
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Gently press down and let stand for a few minutes, these are crumbly when warm
Tip: These are 100% better when you sandwich some homemade whip cream between them!
Pin This Recipe: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/420101471488716719
You may also like – Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Swerve Sweetener, Granular, 12 Ounce
- TASTES AMAZING: Swerve is sweet and delicious. It is a natural sugar replacement that does not have the bitter aftertaste associated with other sweeteners like stevia and monkfruit.
- MEASURES LIKE SUGAR: If your recipe calls for a cup of sugar; simply replace with a cup of Swerve. Since it measures just like sugar, using Swerve in your favorite recipes will be a breeze.
- ZERO NET CARBS: The ingredients in Swerve do not affect blood sugar, so the carbohydrates it contains are considered non-impact.
- KETO-FRIENDLY: Because Swerve is non-glycemic, it is the perfect sweetener to use in Ketogenic recipes.
- NON-GMO VERIFIED: Only the highest quality ingredients are used. The Ingredients in Swerve come from Europe and North America – there are no ingredients from China.