This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Deal of the Day
Wednesday February 19th, 2020
Hasbro Gaming “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?”
$9.99 (reg. $19.99)
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
- Inspired by the TV show: It’s an exciting board game inspired by the popular are you smarter than a 5th grader television show.
- School Your opponents: players can prove how Smart they are by answering grade-school questions on the cards. Answer correctly to earn money. The player with the most money at the end of the game wins
- Players get to cheat: confident about the answer? Say it out loud. Not so sure? Players get to peek at or copy another player’s answer
- Answer Grade school questions: this board game includes 650 questions ranging from 1st grade to 5th grade level
- Great for family game night: bring friends and family together to play are you smarter than a 5th grader board game for kids ages 8 and up
IMPORTANT: If you are having problems viewing the offer, Click HERE
Deal of the Day: Play-Doh, Hasbro games, and more