Keto Berry Mug Cake
THIS, this cake. Where do I begin?
Besides delicious, this cake is also SO versatile. Its great with berries but cinnamon or sugar free chocolate chips would make a great addition too! Not only are the mix-ins endless, this makes a great dessert or breakfast.
BONUS: it only takes 90 seconds to bake!
- 2 large tbsp. Almond Flour
- 1 large tbsp. Coconut Flour
- 1 large tbsp. Swerve Sweetener (I used confectioners)
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 1 large egg
- Dash of sugar-free vanilla extract
- Assorted berries (I used blueberries & strawberries)
- Mix all ingredients together in a mug and microwave for 90 seconds, that’s it, done!
(This can also be baked in the oven at 350 for 12-15 minutes)
Tip: Garnish with a quenelle of homemade whip cream!
Pin This Recipe: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/420101471488732402
You may also like….
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Almond Flour 10 Ounces
NOW Foods Organic Coconut Flour,16-Ounce
Swerve Sweetener, Granular, 12 Ounce