This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Turn an inexpensive package of Animal Crackers into a cute Valentine’s Day Card perfect for any classroom! Nolan picked this idea out and was totally excited because it wasn’t ‘girly’.
Pin HERE for later!
What you need:
- Animal Cracker Pouches (if your school or facility does not require sealed packages, use a bulk container and fill favor bags with the same note, to cut the cost, if desired)
- Printed off cards with ‘Valentine, I am WILD About You’ typed
- Stickers and construction paper if desired.
- Lets be honest, there isn’t a lot to these! Create Word document with Valentine, I am WILD About You. Add some clipart with animals. Print the document.
- Cut the cards to size. Paste onto construction paper if desired.
- Add a few stickers and sign the cards
- Now, after messing around, I decide to use double sided tape to attach the card onto the back of the crackers. I show in the photo, the crackers inserted into a favor bag. I wasn’t thrilled with how they looked in the small bags I had, but with a larger bag, it would work perfect!
- This was super easy and Nolan cut the cards out, glued them on the construction paper and stuck them onto the back of the crackers. He totally owned this project and was incredibly proud of his work.