This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
These Valentine’s Day cards made me so happy! They take SECONDS to make, find the supplies at the dollar store, and require they ZERO crafting skill!
📌 Pin HERE for later!
What you need:
- Pop Rocks Candy Pouches ** (I found these at Dollar Tree)
- Print out with “Valentine, you make my Heart POP!”
- Stickers and construction paper if desired
- Double Sided Tape or Tape Dots
- Prepare and print a document with Valentine, you make my Heart POP. Add a cute border and some free clipart to decorate it however you like
- Cut the cards apart
- Sign and decorate notes with stickers as desired
- Using double sided tape or tape dots, adhere the cards to the back of the pop rocks
** As alternative POP ideas:
Instead of the Pop Rocks, use a microwave popcorn pouch (Pop Secret Popcorn, Movie Theater Butter, 3 oz Microwave Bags, 30 Count) or single serve bags of popcorn (Smartfood White Cheddar Flavored Popcorn 40 count) , PopTarts (Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries – Fun Breakfast for Kids, Family Pack – 32 Count), Ring Pops, or Blow Pops.
price & availability accurate as of