This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
I like to do a little personal something for my kid’s Classroom Valentine Cards each year at school. They don’t have to be expensive or extravagant, but something sweet and maybe punny! Check out these adorable ‘Blow me Away’ Valentines made from everyday dollar store.
Pin HERE for later!
What you Need:
- Small Bottles of Bubbles OR Blow Pops (I bought 3 packs of bubbles at Dollar Tree)
- Favor Bags
- Print off with ‘Valentine, You Blow Me Away
- Stickers & Construction Paper if desired
- Make a Word Document that says VALENTINE, YOU BLOW ME AWAY. Add a border or some free clipart and print that puppy off.
- Using a paper cutter or scissors trim the cards to size.
- Sign your cards however you wish.
- I added a pink construction paper background to make my printer paper more sturdy, but it isn’t necessary. Using some Dollar Tree stickers, we added a few to each to make them pretty and lets be honest, stickers and kid helpers go together like besties.
- Now, you can attach these however you want. I put the bubbles into a small favor bag and tied it with a twist tie (they came with the favor bags) and used the same tie to string the cards on. Double sided tape would work great also tape the card right to the bottle. Whatever bubbles you use will determine the best way to put the cards on.
Bubbles also can found here or here from Amazon. You could just tie a string with the card to the loop at the top and EASY PEASY DONE! Even small party favor sized bubbles would work for this idea! Oriental Trading and Party Supply stores are a great place to grab bulk items for CHEAP!
price & availability accurate as of
Alternative concept using the same cards
Punch a hole in 2 spots on the cards and thread a BLOW POP sucker through . Use a piece of tape to secure the sucker in place.