These are my third cookie attempt since I’ve started Keto…& I am pretty certain that they’re my favorite yet!
These are flavorful, soft and low carb. Is this even real life?!
Pin it HERE for Later!
- 1 c. Almond Flour
- 1/4 c. Coconut Flour
- 1/4 c. Swerve Sweetener + 2 tbsp. (I used the confectioners for this recipe)
- 1/4 c. Swerve Sweetener Brown
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Cream of Tartar
- 1/4 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1. tbps. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar Free Vanilla
- 1/2 c. Butter, softened
- 1 Egg
- Cream together Swerve’s butter, vanilla, heavy cream and egg
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined
- Chill dough for 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together 2 tbsp. Swerve confectioners and the cinnamon
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough into balls and roll in cinnamon-Swerve mix
- Place on a nonstick cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes
- Let cool for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack
- Viola! Enjoy the pillowy goodness.
Tip: To quickly mix your cookie dough, try mixing it in a Ninja blender. SO EASY! (I would have used mine… but I didn’t do the dishes yet… shh!). Another great tip, if you don’t have a nonstick cookie sheet, try these out.
Try out these other Keto Cookies we’ve made:
Almond Flour 10 Ounces
NOW Foods Organic Coconut Flour,16-Ounce
Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners, 12 Ounce
Swerve Sweetener, Brown, 12 ounces
100% Natural Pink Himalayan Salt Pure Gourmet Crystals Nutrient and Mineral Fortified for Health 2.2-lbs (35.2-oz) Fine Grain