Super Easy Quiche Recipe
As part of my regular meal planning, I take advantage of turning leftovers into a second (or third) whole new meal during the week. Lately my kids have been LOVING this Quiche and even ask for it as part of the regular rotation.
I LOVE it because it meets all my go to criteria! This uses leftovers, the kids can help make it, it uses everyday pantry/fridge staples, and it is CRAZY easy!
You can use any leftover protein and veggie combo for this meal. We have done broccoli and ham, spinach and chicken, mushrooms, peppers, onion, and sausage, and even taco meat with salsa! This is easily a breakfast, brunch, or dinner dish!
Leave out the meat and make it all veggie based or flip it and do meat and no veggie to meet your tastes! This is great with a nice green salad and vinaigrette on the side!
What you need:
- 4 eggs
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom condensed soup
- 1/2 c. sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- 1 c. shredded cheese – whatever your family likes!
- 2 c. cooked chicken, sausage, pork, or beef
- 1 c. cooked and drained veggies
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust (I use the refrigerator crusts that come in a 2 pack, but a frozen shell is fine, also; or make your own if you have that skill – I DO NOT!!)
Okay – get ready for this super tough instruction 😉
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly beat the 4 eggs in bowl. Stir in all remaining ingredients and pour into the pie shell
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until set and slightly browned. Remove and let rest for 10 minutes prior to cutting.