Instant Pot Fall Off the Bone Country Style Ribs
- 3 Pounds of Country Style Ribs (Bone In or Out)
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Each
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Mustard Powder, Cumin & Paprika
- 3/4 Cup Dr. Pepper or Cherry Coke (Beef Broth can be used if you prefer)
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce (any brand or flavor)
- Combine all dry ingredients together in a small bowl
- Massage the dry rub on ribs (both sides)
- Put the soda or beef broth in the bottom of an Instant Pot and add the trivet. (I have cooked them with and without the trivet in my instant pot)
- Add ribs to pressure cooker and pour half a cup of the BBQ sauce over the top of them.
- Seal the Instant Pot lid and put it in the LOCK position. Make sure vent is in the SEALING position.
- Cook on Manual, High Pressure for 45 Minutes. Once pressure has built, the valve will pop up and timer will start to countdown
Natural Release Method:
Once timer has gone off, the ribs are done, the instant pot will start beeping and the digital display is at Zero… Push CANCEL to stop the reheat mode (digital display will show off) NOW WAIT…. the pressure is going to slowly release on its own. This will take about 20 to 25 minutes.
THEY ARE DONE. With a spoon (safety first) lift up release valve, turn half a turn counterclockwise (be careful of any extra steam that may be left) Now, and ONLY NOW can you release the lid! Don’t they smell wonderful?
With tongs (those yummy ribs are obviously going to be hot) take them out (they will be falling apart tender) and put on a serving platter, drizzle to your liking the reserved portion of the BBQ sauce you have left……. ENJOY!
📍 Pin HERE for Later!