Low Carb Pepper Nachos
Nachos. Is there anything better? I love a good crispy, salty tortilla chip. Unfortunately with eating low carb, they are not in my wheelhouse. So why not get creative? Peppers as chips it is!
Pin HERE for Later!
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
- Bell Peppers, seeded & cut into quarters (or sweet peppers cut in half)
- Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Brown meat mixed with taco seasoning, until cooked through (I make my own seasoning using chili powder, cumin, minced onion, onion and garlic powder, salt and pepper)
- Place peppers in a baking dish and fill with browned meat, top with cheese
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes, until peppers are fork soft and cheese is melted
If you like these low carb nachos, you may also like these portabella pizzas