Chocolate Chip Blondies
📍 Pin HERE for later
What you need:
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 1/4 c. flour
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/4. t. salt
- 1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. additional chips of choice (dark chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter, butterscotch, etc!)
- 1/2 c. chopped pecan (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Grease an 8×8 pan
- Cream butter, sugar & vanilla until fluffy
- Mix in eggs
- Add remaining dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Dough is very soft and sticky.
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts
- Spread into baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until browned on top, the bars start to crack on top and pull away from sides of pan. DO NOT OVER BAKE! You want this to be gooey and soft inside!
- Serve Warm.
Note for this batch, I used a combination of semi sweet, dark and salted caramel chips. So perfectly rich and the caramel chips added a yummy extra salty punch to the bars!
More Chocolate Recipes to try: