🍒 Cherry Cheesecake Dip 🍒
Look no further for your next get together dessert! Combine a few ingredients into a creamy, luscious dip that takes ZERO effort. You can WHIP this up in no time for an impressive treat ready for friends & family!
📍 Pin HERE for later!
What you need:
- 1 – 8 oz cream cheese – soften to room temp for several hours
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 tub cool whip – thawed
- 1 can cherry pie filling (or any flavor you like!)
- Dipping sides: Graham Crackers, Vanilla Wafers, Mini Sugar Cookies, Pretzels, etc.
- Using a mixer, combine cream cheese, vanilla, lemon juice, and sugar until smooth and completely combined.
- Fold in cool whip
- Spread into an 8 x 8 baking dish or casserole (clear to show the layers makes a pretty presentation)
- Top with pie filling
- Refrigerate 2 hours to set.
- Serve with cookies on the side for dipping