If you love Online Shopping as much as we do, make sure you come over and join our “Online Deals – Check them out” Group on Facebook HERE, Where we share some of our favorite deals we find!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Whipped Coffee – Make your Own Coffeehouse Ice Latte from Home!
Okay, I fell for the viral videos of this ‘Dalgona’ style whipped coffee. Well I was SHOCKED when it (1) Worked and (2) Tasted Great! You only need a few ingredients and 5 minutes to make an iced coffee that tastes like any expensive Iced Latte made by your favorite Barista!
Gather Up the Goods:
- 2 Tbsp. Instant Coffee Grounds
- 2 Tbsp. Boiling Water
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- Milk (any will work including non-dairy options)
- Ice in a cup
- Cinnamon for garnish if desired
Now make it:
- Bring a cup of water to boil. Using a measuring spoon, dip out 2 Tbsp and add to the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add the instant coffee grounds to mixing bowl
- Stir to completely dissolve the coffee – it will be thick but be sure to get all the crystals stirred in
- Add Sugar to coffee/water mix
- Turn mixer on to high and whip for 5 minutes until light, fluffy, and glossy. It will form soft peaks
A hand mixer will work, also!
- Fill a cup with ice and add milk.
- Dollop the whipped mixture into the cup and top with cinnamon if desired. The whip is sticky, almost like marshmallow cream.
- Slowly stir to combine and the result is a frothy, rich, delicious iced latte.
I use about 1 c. of milk and a few generous scoops (about 2 TBSP) of the whipped coffee on top. I would say this makes 2 small size drinks or one large single serving. Add more or less milk base on how strong your enjoy your coffee!
Notes: The whipped mixture tastes OKAY plain, but is very strong and bitter, so don’t take a giant spoonful to give it a taste! Also, I highly suggest the cinnamon, its a perfect note to enhance the coffee flavor. I have stored one part of the whipped mixture in the fridge overnight to use the following day, and it held its texture perfectly to make a second drink.
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.