I often rely on turning leftovers in to multiple meals to save time and keep from eating the SAME MEAL all week. One of my favorite things to do is make a massive amount of chicken breasts in the slow cooker and use it throughout the week for lots of ‘new’ meals! Grabbing a few pantry staples this casserole is a breeze to whip up! You can even use a rotisserie chicken and not even have to worry about cooking the chicken!
Pin HERE for later!
What you need:
- Appx. 4 cups cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken, mushroom OR celery soup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 1/4 c. chicken broth (I used the cooking juices from my slow cooker meal earlier in the week!)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 package (10-12 oz.) stuffing mix (or use 2 Stove Top 6 oz boxes)
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Grease an 8×8 or similar casserole dish
- Toss the cooked chicken into the dish
- Top with stuffing mix
- Combine broth, cream soup, and evaporated milk + season with salt & pepper
- Pour over stuffing and make sure all bread pieces get a splash of the liquid
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until browned and bubbling.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes and serve with a salad or vegetable!
- Note: you can also add your favorite veggies with the chicken and make it in all in once dish!