Easter Bunny Rolls
Pin It on Pinterest HERE: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/420101471466826640/
Tip: If you are in a time crunch, you can also use Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks. MAKE SURE to round out ears before baking so you do not get devil horns. I also recommend brushing with an egg wash right before baking and after when they come out of the oven and are still hot!
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- Put the butter, the sour cream and water in a small saucepan and heat, but do not cook. Cool to tepid then add the remaining ingredients. Put in a kneader. If thick add more water.
- Let it rise double and cut into 16 equal parts.
- Baking tray lined with baking paper and cut the ears with scissors.
IMPORTANT: When the dough is STILL SOFT, Make sure you smooth the edges around, so you do not end up with devil horns.
- The eyes can be put in or use something as pepper grains.
- Bake at 375° for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Some other Easter Posts you may like:
Easy Easter Carrot Snack Bags
Some other Recipes you may like: