S’More Valentine’s Day Treats!
📍 Pin HERE to find again!
What you need:
- Golden Graham Cereal
- Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Favor Bags or Zip Top Bags
- Colored paper, stickers, stamps, etc. for decorating
- To make the paper labels, I just typed ‘Let’s Play S’M❤RE’ onto a Microsoft Word Document and added the lines to write to & from. Then printed on bright colored paper.
- Once printed and cut, we wrote names on each and then decorated with stickers and stamps.
- Fill each bag with a handful of cereal, marshmallows, and chocolate chips. We used a 1/4 c. measure to scoop. You could mix it together & fill each one, but I was afraid the chocolate chips would all fall to the bottom of a big bowl!
- Fold the bags over and secure with tape or a staple.
- Fold each label in half and staple over the top portion of your treat bag. Double sided tape would work well, also!
Check out these other fun Valentine’s Ideas: