Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Turn ordinary juice boxes into easy an fun Halloween Treat. Such a great inexpensive item to hand out for a classroom treat or for a trunk or treat event! Get the kids involved and have a fun time decorating these mummies!
What you need:
- Juice boxes
- Hole Punch
- White Vinyl Electrical Tape (or medical gauze tape if not keeping chilled)
- Googly Eyes
- Hot Glue Gun
To Make these:
- Remove the straw from juice box and set aside.
- You will need to cover the top first. Using 3″ pieces layer across the top. When you reach the spot for the straw to be inserted, use a hole punch to put a hole into the tape. Carefully line it over the straw punch hole.
- Using your roll of tape, start at the bottom and work your way up wrapping it up tightly. Overlap slightly and use some angles to give a good ‘mummy’ effect.
- You can use a hot glue gun to apply the googly eyes or look for self adhesive ones! Take one more 3″ strip of tape and angle across the eyes to give the peeking eye look.
- Reattach the straw to the back with a narrow piece of tape.
You can find the juice boxes on Amazon HERE.
Thanks Clipper Erin M. for the photos!