Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
By now, you may know that when it comes to birthday party planning, I am a BIG fan of a theme! I probably can only get away with this for a few more years, so I have to have fun with it while I can! This year, Carlie got to have a Minnie & Mickey Mouse Party. Adding a few touches with printed labels, fun matching paper products, and simple themed food makes it all came together. Pulling influence from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the Disney Characters themselves, we had cute, easy, and fun party!
📍 Pin this post HERE!
Minnie Mouse Cupcakes:
Decorate them with:
White Butter Cream Frosting
TWO Mini Oreo Cookies for ears
Red Fruit Roll Ups (cut into squares and twist into a simple bow)
Minnie’s Bowtique Pasta Salad:
Prepare your favorite pasta salad with Bow Tie Pasta. Used a fun Minnie Printable to note Minnie’s Bowtique.
Mickey Mouse Fruit Tray:
Using Strawberries, Blueberries and Pineapple, arrange fruit into the shape of Mickey’s legs Add 2 large marshmallows for his trademark buttons!
Goofy’s Vegetable Garden:
Simple veggie tray, arranged however you like. Add a fun label. I used a printable with Goofy dressed as a farmer!
Hot Digity Dog Bar
Hot dogs kept hot in a crock pot with all the fixings created a fun nod to the classic theme song!
- Swedish Fish Candy as Gooey Fish
- Silverware as Mouse-Ka-Tools
- Red, Yellow & Black Napkins + Paper Plates. You can find these at a dollar store!
- I had a Mickey Mouse cutting board available to use for a cheese tray, but 2 smaller paper plates and one large paper plate will give you the same fun affect! Especially if you use black ones!
- Limited Edition Mickey Mouse Gold Fish Crackers (HERE at Target)
- Good Health Disney Mickey Shaped Veggie Chips (HERE at Target)
- Mickey Mouse Beverage Dispensers (HERE at Target)