- 4 slices cinnamon raisin bread (can use any bread)
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese Spread
- 8 slices Deli Fresh Honey Ham
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. maple-flavored or pancake syrup
1. SPREAD cream cheese spread onto 2 of the bread slices.
2. TOP with ham; cover with remaining 2 bread slices. Lightly press edges of each sandwich together to seal.
3. BEAT eggs, milk and sugar with fork in pie plate or square baking dish until well blended.
4. DIP sandwiches in egg mixture, turning over to evenly moisten both sides.
5. SPRAY large nostick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium heat (adult assisted). Add sandwiches; cook 2 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Serve with syrup. Makes 2 servings, one sandwich each.