If you love Online Shopping as much as we do, make sure you come over and join our “Online Deals – Check them out” Group on Facebook HERE, Where we share some of our favorite deals we find!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
I am an everyday Starbucks drinker. With being low carb, my coffeehouse choices can be limited.
I recently heard about the viral whipped coffee and knew I had to have it in a Keto Version.
📍 Pin HERE for Later!
- 3 tbsp. Instant Espresso
- 3 tbsp. Boiling Water
- 3 tbsp. Sugar substitute – I use Swerve Confectioners
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Cinnamon for garnish, optional
- Sugar free flavoring, optional – I use this
- Whip together instant espresso, Swerve and boiling water at a high speed until fluffy and stiff peaks
- Fill cup with ice and almond milk, feel free to add your favorite sugar-free coffee syrup
- Pour whipped coffee mixture over milk & enjoy!