French Toast “no-toast” Bake
I have never really been a bread lover, even with being Italian.
French toast though, my love is real!
With this “no-toast” bake, you can have all of flavor and none of the guilt.
📍 Pin HERE for Later!
- 8 eggs, medium
- 8 oz. cream-cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. sugar substitute – Swerve Confectioners
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 tbsp. low carb syrup, I use this.
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, or to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Mix all ingredients together, I used my Nutra Ninja to ensure everything was well blended
- Butter the bottom and all edges of an 8×11 baking dish, pour the batter in and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until a toothpick pulls out clean
Once cool, I cut mine into strips and did a quick pan fry to give it that “authentic’ french toast feel!