Egg Salad Tacos
Now, tacos may be a little far fetched here…but mind over matter, right?!
“Same-same, little different”
📍 Pin HERE for Later!
- Cheese slices – I used provolone
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 c. mayo – I use this
- Yellow mustard, to taste
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Boil eggs until hard, about 13 minutes, then let them cool in an ice bath. Check out this hard boiled egg hack!
- Peel eggs and coarsely chop, mixing in mayo and mustard until desired consistency
- Scoop egg salad mix into your “taco shells” (cheese slices)
- Sprinkle with your favorite seasoning – I used Everything Bagel Seasoning!
Check out these other great low carb recipes: