If you love Online Shopping as much as we do, make sure you come over and join our “Online Deals – Check them out” Group on Facebook HERE, Where we share some of our favorite deals we find!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Crêpes are honestly one of my favorite foods!
This recipe has become a staple in my house. These are versatile and so easy to make.
Try trading out the seasonings to make either sweet or savory crêpes.
Pin HERE for later!
- 6 eggs (I used medium so it was less eggy)
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. sugar substitute – Swerve Granular
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. xanthan gum , optional – I use this
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 3 tbsp. mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp. sugar substitute –Swerve Confectioners
- Banana Extract to taste (about 1/4 tsp.)
- Mix all ingredients together, I used my Nutra Ninja to ensure everything was well blended
- Heat your crepe pan on medium heat, before pouring batter into the pan add a small amount of butter. If you don’t have a crêpe pan, a 10″ or even 8″ skillet works too
- Lift pan off heat and pour in 1/3 c. of batter, continually swirling around the pan to get a thin and even crêpe
- Place back on the heat, once you start to see the batter firm flip your crêpe for even cooking (about 5 total minutes)
I sprinkled mine with Swerve Confectioners and cinnamon, with a quenelle of filling on the side!
Try these other great low carb recipes: