Impossibly Easy Coconut Pie
Using ONLY your blender turn a few ingredients into an AMAZING pie! and, GUESS WHAT?? No rolling out pastry dough! Like magic, the ingredients settle perfectly as it bakes; creating a crust, delicious custard filling, and golden coconut top!
This takes less than 5 minutes to mix up and will not disappoint in flavor!
📍 Pin HERE for later!
What you need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 ½ c. water
- 1/3 c. biscuit baking mix (Gluten Free Works, Also)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. flaked sweetened coconut + addition for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In blender bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Blend on high speed 3 minutes.
- Pour into greased 9 ½ or 10 in Pie Pan; let stand 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional coconut.
- Carefully place in oven (I prefer to place on a baking sheet so it is easier to put in and out of the oven)
- Bake 40 – 45 minutes or until knife inserted near edge comes out clean and pie is set. It will still slightly jiggle in the pan but is no longer liquid.
Serve cool, with whipped cream if desired.
Refrigerate any leftovers!