Crockpot Mac & Cheese
Pin it Here: http://pin.it/qUdLjqB
- 12 ounce no cook elbow macaroni
- 3 & 3/4 cups milk
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper (optional)
- Add all ingredients to the crock pot and gently stir
- Set crock pot to high and cook for 2 hours (I stirred every 30 minutes)
- Feeds approximately 4-6
- Cooking time will vary by crockpot. Two hours was perfect for mine, check noodles after 2 hours and if need be, cook a little longer.
- This is a “homemade” dryer Mac & Cheese. If you want it super creamy, you can add a full brick of cream cheese and an additional cup of milk.
- Try some “Extras” Ham? Bacon? Toss some Frenchs Crispy Onions on top to give it some added taste and texture.
Some other Recipes you may like:
Copycat Starbucks Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Get Recipe Here ============►►► https://wp.me/p1T1oF-Vef