Easy Christmas Candy Bark
- Pretzels (any kind, 1/4 to 1/2 bag or so)
- M&M’s (1 cup or so)
- Oreo (about 1/2 package)
- Almond Bark (white, chocolate, or both)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Cover cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Cut Oreos into pieces of all sizes.
- Spread handfuls of pretzels onto paper, follow with Oreo pieces (saving a few for the top), then sprinkle M&M’s all over (save a handful for the top).
- Melt almond bark of choice (stirring in 30 second increments) in microwave. Careful, IT IS HOT!
- Pour melted almond bark on top of pretzel, Oreo & M&M mixture.
- Then sprinkle remaining Oreo’s and M&M’s on top while almond bark is still warm. You can also add holiday sprinkles on top, too!
- Let sit & harden.
- Once almond bark is hard, break into chunks & enjoy!
- Please be forewarned, it’s terribly addicting!