Easter Egg Pops
Pin It HERE: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/420101471471931973/
- Town House Original Crackers
- Rolo Chocolates with wrappers removed (the mini ones come unwrapped!!)
- White Chocolate for Dipping
- Lollipop Sticks
- Sprinkles, icing, glitter, etc. for decoration
- Warm oven to 200 Degrees
- Place crackers on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place 2 rolos on each cracker
- Turn oven off and put cracker in oven. Leave in for just 1-2 minutes until chocolate starts to glisten and barely melts
- Remove from oven and place a stick in each cracker. Place a second cracker on top to make a sandwich.
- Place the crackers in the freezer to set.
- Slowly melt the white chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler. Once your chocolate is melted dip the cookies into the chocolate.
- Lay back on baking sheet to set. Decorate as desired.