This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
📌 Pin it HERE
Turn those classic Saf-T-Pops that we all remember getting from the doctor into adorable Easter Bunny treats in just a few easy steps!
What you need:
◾ Parchment Paper or Wax Paper
◾ White Pom Poms
◾ Hot Glue or Craft Glue
These adorable treats come together in just a few steps.
- Cut the parchment or wax paper into 4″ squares.
- Unwrap the suckers from their original wrappers.
Did you know they come with different letters stamped into them? My son loved looking for the letters in his name while we unwrapped them!
- Stack 2 suckers together and wrap them up tightly in the parchment.
I secured the paper in place with a tiny clear rubber band so I didn’t have to struggle keeping the paper in place!
- Trim the excess paper around the top to expose the ‘ears’.
- Tie a simple bow around the top with ribbon.
- Using hot glue or bit of craft glue secure that fluffy bunny tail on.
price & availability accurate as of