Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
Note: YOU DO NOT have to prepare this as shredded chicken, I have done it both ways! You can enjoy it as a Chicken Breast Meal. After original cook time, instead of shredding during this step put a few pats of butter on top of each chicken breast, put the cover back on, and cook the additional hour.
- 6 Frozen Chicken Breasts
- 1 Bottle Frank’s Red Hot
- 1 Packet Hidden Valley Ranch
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter
- Add to Crock Pot the Frozen Chicken, Dump Frank’s over the top, then Sprinkle Ranch
- Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours
- Shred the Chicken (we like to use our stand or hand mixer!)
- Add Butter & cream cheese
- Cook for another hour uncovered
It is done! Eat on a sandwich, on chips with a little melted cheese, slice up some french bread and serve as appetizer, however you decide to eat it, it is DELICIOUS!