Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Target Toy Deal of the Day
Today Only, Friday November 22nd, 2019 you can use this Target Circle Offer and get an ADDITIONAL 25% off Razor Scooters, Bikes & Boards that are ALREADY on sale! Find the toys that are included in this offer HERE.
Available in store or online today only. Part of the Kids’ Daily Deals event, featuring a NEW kids’ deal every day thru 11/27 with Target Circle. Available while supplies last. Excludes items shipped and sold by Target Plus.
IMPORTANT: You can also get ANOTHER 25% Off these deals!
Reminder: If you use your Target REDcard you will receive an additional 5% off your order. All orders ship for FREE through 12/21. There are some exclusions and some products require a $25 minimum order.
Not a Target REDcard Holder? You can become one now with just a few simple steps! It is convenient and you can connect it right to your debit card.
Apply for the Target REDcard and receive 5% OFF Today and Everyday, FREE Shipping on Target Online and +EXTRA DAYS for Returns.
- Enjoy the convenience of online card management on your computer or mobile device.
- Credit: Check balance, make payments, review statements.
- Debit: View transactions and manage your PIN.
Why we LOVE our REDcard:
- 5% off Automatically with Payment
- Debit Card Option – Not a credit card and automatically debits from a linked account
- 5% off savings includes Starbucks locations found inside Target
- BONUS saving sales and special events
- 15% off savings on Subscription items like Diapers
- Early Access to Black Friday Sales
- FREE shipping on almost all online orders – no limit
- Lost a receipt-no problem Target can find your purchase for an exchange or return
- Extended return periods with REDcard Payment
Target REDcard has two different ways to pay. You can apply as the Target REDcard Debit Card, which is automatically linked to your personal checking account and the funds are pulled directly from there for payment as it acts like a check. Yes, it’s safe and yes, we love it! If you don’t want to have a credit card, don’t worry!
They also have the Target REDcard Credit Card. Again, you receive the same perks we told you about above but is a credit card and is not linked to your checking account. You will receive a statement in the mail monthly to pay your balances.
For more information and details on the program, GO HERE