Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Through November 27th, on Target.com Purina Tidy Cats Cat Litter is on sale Buy 1 Get 1 50% off with same day order pick up. (NO you do not have to pick it up that day) This BOGO offer will automatically apply when you add two to your cart. PLUS right now when you use promo code TIDYPICKUP you will save $2 on 35 pound pails, AND when you buy TWO 35 pound pails and use promo code: PURINA5GC you will save an additional $5. SCORE!
If you want more then two pails, do separate orders!
Buy (2) Purina Tidy Cats Cat Litter 35 lb Pails – Choose Same Day Order
Price: $14.69 – After Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Sale = $22.03
Use Promo Code: TIDYPICKUP ($2 off)
Use Promo Code: PURINA5GC (Free $5 gift card)
Pay Out of Pocket: $20.28 plus tax (Gift Card will automatically be applied to your account after you pick up your litter)
Final Price after Gift Card Savings – $15.28 – ONLY $7.64 each!
Reminder: If you use your Target REDcard you will receive an additional 5% off your order.
Not a Target REDcard Holder? You can become one now with just a few simple steps! It is convenient and you can connect it right to your debit card.
Apply for the Target REDcard and receive 5% OFF Today and Everyday, FREE Shipping on Target Online and +EXTRA DAYS for Returns.
- Enjoy the convenience of online card management on your computer or mobile device.
- Credit: Check balance, make payments, review statements.
- Debit: View transactions and manage your PIN.
Why we LOVE our REDcard:
- 5% off Automatically with Payment
- Debit Card Option – Not a credit card and automatically debits from a linked account
- 5% off savings includes Starbucks locations found inside Target
- BONUS saving sales and special events
- 15% off savings on Subscription items like Diapers
- Early Access to Black Friday Sales
- FREE shipping on almost all online orders – no limit
- Lost a receipt-no problem Target can find your purchase for an exchange or return
- Extended return periods with REDcard Payment
Target REDcard has two different ways to pay. You can apply as the Target REDcard Debit Card, which is automatically linked to your personal checking account and the funds are pulled directly from there for payment as it acts like a check. Yes, it’s safe and yes, we love it! If you don’t want to have a credit card, don’t worry!
They also have the Target REDcard Credit Card. Again, you receive the same perks we told you about above but is a credit card and is not linked to your checking account. You will receive a statement in the mail monthly to pay your balances.
For more information and details on the program, GO HERE