Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Target: Black Friday PREVIEW Sale
Shop HERE on Target.com
Target is kicking off BLACK FRIDAY shopping TODAY! Head HERE and preview the ad (wow!! just wow!!) and score a FEW of the top deals. Today ONLY, grab a select few Black Friday Specials. There are OVER 10 pages of deals! Hurry, popular items may sell out FAST!
Remember, FREE shipping for all customers, no minimum, but store pick up is also available.
Look at what is available 11/8 & 11/9:
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Camera
$49.99 (Reg. $69.99) + $15 Target Gift Card
- Keurig K-Mini Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
$49.99 (Reg. $89.99)
- Jetson Strike Hoverboard
$95.00 (Reg. $149.99)
- Solid Sherpa Throw Blanket – Threshold™
$10.00 (Reg. $17.00)
- 12 lb 50″ x 70″ Jersey Weighted Blanket with Removable Cover
$30.00 (reg. $49.00)
- 26ct Paper Mate Flair & InkJoy Gel Pen Set
$15.00 (Reg. $25.00)
Reminder: If you use your Target REDcard you will receive an additional 5% off your order. All orders ship for FREE!
Not a Target REDcard Holder? You can become one now with just a few simple steps! It is convenient and you can connect it right to your debit card.
Apply for the Target REDcard and receive 5% OFF Today and Everyday, FREE Shipping on Target Online and +EXTRA DAYS for Returns.
- Enjoy the convenience of online card management on your computer or mobile device.
- Credit: Check balance, make payments, review statements.
- Debit: View transactions and manage your PIN.
Why we LOVE our REDcard:
- 5% off Automatically with Payment
- Debit Card Option – Not a credit card and automatically debits from a linked account
- 5% off savings includes Starbucks locations found inside Target
- BONUS saving sales and special events
- 15% off savings on Subscription items like Diapers
- Early Access to Black Friday Sales
- FREE shipping on almost all online orders – no limit
- Lost a receipt-no problem Target can find your purchase for an exchange or return
- Extended return periods with REDcard Payment
Target REDcard has two different ways to pay. You can apply as the Target REDcard Debit Card, which is automatically linked to your personal checking account and the funds are pulled directly from there for payment as it acts like a check. Yes, it’s safe and yes, we love it! If you don’t want to have a credit card, don’t worry!
They also have the Target REDcard Credit Card. Again, you receive the same perks we told you about above but is a credit card and is not linked to your checking account. You will receive a statement in the mail monthly to pay your balances.
For more information and details on the program, GO HERE