Chocolate Chip Cookies Made w/ a SPECIAL Ingredient
(Don’t Skip This!)
Pin it on Pinterest HERE: http://pin.it/RkPpX3O
We all probably have our own chocolate chip cookie recipe that we used, maybe passed down through generations or maybe just one you found online that you love! But, let me tell you this, after you read through this recipe and try this special ingredient, you’ll never go back to the other ways again. Trust me. I LOVE chocolate chip cookies, especially when they are light and fluffy and well….chocolately. (Is that a word? It is now!)
So when you look at this stack of ingredients, you basically see everything you usually use, right? Flour, sugar, butter, baking soda, vanilla….but notice we added something different. That’s right. Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix. Yes, you read that right! It’s a little addition that makes them so light, fluffy and melt in your mouth delicious!
Here are the basic ingredients you’ll need:
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- (1) Package Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips (I personally like mine with a lot of chocolate so I add an entire bag!)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside until later.
- In a large mixing bowl (I used my Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer Bowl), cream together the butter, sugar and brown sugar together until completely incorporated.
- Add the Instant Pudding Mix until well mixed
- Add eggs one at a time and then the vanilla
- Add the flour mixture slowly (adding it too fast will make it dry)
- Mix in the chocolate chips
- Place spoon fulls of cookie dough on your baking pan (well greased is key!)
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, depending on your oven, you may need more or less time!
- Let them stand on your cookie sheet for at least 5 minutes and then move to cooling rack.
Another TIP: Did you know, if you don’t have any Vanilla Pudding Mix, you can use cornstarch? Yup! Simply add 2 teaspoons in with your flour, salt and baking soda mix when you add to the wet ingredients. It makes them incredibly light and fluffy!
Some other Recipes you may like:
Easy Crock Pot Mac & Cheese Recipe
Get Recipe Here ============►►► http://wp.me/p1T1oF-FY7
Pin It: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/420101471466826615/
Cheesecake Recipe – Yellow Cake Crust
Get Recipe Here ============►►► http://wp.me/p1T1oF-MPU
Pin It: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/420101471469119878/
Simple Crock Pot Spaghetti
Get Recipe Here ============►►► http://wp.me/p1T1oF-JPi
Pin It: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/420101471467737712/
Leave a Reply