Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
For this recipe, I was inspired by our 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies and my want for oatmeal cookies.
Unfortunately oats are pretty high in carbs, so I decided to use chunky peanut butter for texture.
Then it came to me, everything is better covered in chocolate. & don’t lie… we both know you we’re thinking it to!
- 1/2 c. smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 c. chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 c. sugar substitute – I use Swerve Granular
- 1/4 c. brown sugar substitute – I use Swerve Brown
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. sugar free chocolate chips – I use these
- 1 1/2 tbsp. butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine peanut butters, 1 tbsp. butter, sugar substitutes and egg together in a large bowl.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto a baking sheet evenly spaced apart
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, let them completely cool
- While cookies are cooling, melt the chocolate chips and remaining butter together until smooth
- Dip cookies half way in chocolate and place on parchment paper until chocolate is set – I put them in fridge to help accelerate this step
Try these other great low carb cookie recipes: