Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
$39.99 (Reg. $109)
Use Promo Code: DOLLARSHIP for $1 Shipping!
Get to work with the women’s Steel Toe 627 Suede shoe. Made to give you all-day comfort, everything about this shoe works overtime for your feet. Our rugged outsole and overall fit offers lasting support, plus our Steel Toe provides protection like no other. Get the most out of your day with our durable women’s shoe that won’t weigh you down. The women’s Steel Toe 627 Suede sneaker has a lot to offer. From the foam cushion, slip-resistant sole to the tempered steel toe cap, this women’s shoe has your feet covered. Literally.
- Weight: 468 grams (16.5 oz)
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- 52 durometer insert/midsole
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Non-marking outsole
- Internal shank
- Slip resistant outsole properties are tested under ASTM F 2913-11, which meets or exceeds a result of 0.7 for dry and wet conditions, and 0.5 for oily/wet and soapy conditions
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 performance requirements that displace charges of electricity through a walking surface, thus reducing static electricity hazards.
- Steel Toe footwear is engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel-toe cap that provides protection in hazardous work environments (meets ASTM F 2412-11, ASTM F 2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards)
- Gusseted tongue sewn in place to keep debris out for midfoot protection
- Suede/mesh upper