This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Deal of the Day
Tuesday, September 1st, 2020
BISSELL EV675 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
for Pet Hair with Self Charging Dock
$169.99 (Reg. $299.00)
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
- Schedule cleanings to automatically clean your floors while you’re away
- Low profile design for cleaning under furniture. Dirt Cup Capacity: 0.4 liters
- Smart cleaning with automatic sensors to detect stairs and drop-offs as well as low battery levels to return to the docking station and recharge
- Triple Action Cleaning System combines dual edge brushes, a rotating Brush Roll and powerful suction to clean pet hair and debris on the floor, including along edges and in corners
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 100 minutes of powerful, hands-free, unattended cleaning
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.