Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
$129.99 (reg. $299.99) & FREE Shipping
Shop HERE on Target.com
Step, jog or run to your beat with the Solo 3 wireless headphones by Beats! Thanks to a battery life of 40 hours, Beats Solo 3 Wireless is your perfect everyday reliable headphone. With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 3 hours of playback. Have a great sound and voice experience with on-ear controls and beam-forming mics for some quality wireless listening freedom. The adjustable on-ear and comfort-cushion ear cups let you customize your Solo 3 Wireless headphones for all-day comfort.
Reminder: If you use your Target REDcard you will receive an additional 5% off your order. All orders ship for FREE through 12/21. There are some exclusions and some products require a $25 minimum order.
Not a Target REDcard Holder? You can become one now with just a few simple steps! It is convenient and you can connect it right to your debit card.
Apply for the Target REDcard and receive 5% OFF Today and Everyday, FREE Shipping on Target Online and +EXTRA DAYS for Returns.
- Enjoy the convenience of online card management on your computer or mobile device.
- Credit: Check balance, make payments, review statements.
- Debit: View transactions and manage your PIN.
Why we LOVE our REDcard:
- 5% off Automatically with Payment
- Debit Card Option – Not a credit card and automatically debits from a linked account
- 5% off savings includes Starbucks locations found inside Target
- BONUS saving sales and special events
- 15% off savings on Subscription items like Diapers
- Early Access to Black Friday Sales
- FREE shipping on almost all online orders – no limit
- Lost a receipt-no problem Target can find your purchase for an exchange or return
- Extended return periods with REDcard Payment
Target REDcard has two different ways to pay. You can apply as the Target REDcard Debit Card, which is automatically linked to your personal checking account and the funds are pulled directly from there for payment as it acts like a check. Yes, it’s safe and yes, we love it! If you don’t want to have a credit card, don’t worry!
They also have the Target REDcard Credit Card. Again, you receive the same perks we told you about above but is a credit card and is not linked to your checking account. You will receive a statement in the mail monthly to pay your balances.
For more information and details on the program, GO HERE