Use this new Australian Gold printable coupon and save $1.00 off anyone Australian Gold product, 3oz or larger (excluding lip balm). Print limit is two.
Grab this new printable coupon and save $1.00 off one pound of Land O’ Lakes Deli Cheese (any flavor or variety).
Use this newly released coupon and save $3.50 off your next purchase of $10 or more at your local ULTA Beauty Store or Online! To shop online, simply use the promotional code 205838 at checkout. If you’re shopping in store, then just print the coupon here! This coupon is valid from 7/6/14 until 7/26/14.
You can grab these very cheap at most Wal-Mart stores! Print this now before it’s gone!
Top Four Printable Coupon Sites
Midwest Coupons.com (Nationwide) Easy Zip Code Change Feature!
Redplum.com – Change your Zips!
SmartSource.com – Change your Zips!
Hopster.com – Boost your Coupons to Higher Values!
Weekly Newspaper Insert Coupons
(Red Plum, Smart Source and Procter & Gamble)
Insert Insanity – The ONLY Place I get my Newspaper Insert Coupons from is Insert Insanity! Did you know, the value of the coupons and which coupons come in your local Newspaper varies by region? Chances are in your Smart Source & Red Plum Inserts you are missing out on a GOOD PORTION of the Coupons that are released each week! NEVER miss the HOT COUPONS again, Order through Insert Insanity HERE!
Wiz Clipz – Clipped Ten Packs of Individual Coupons for ONLY $1.00. Sometimes there is a REALLY HOT Coupon you want a good amount of, but do not want to buy that many inserts, WIZ CLIPZ is your answer! I always get Ten Packs of Wet’nWild, Planters Peanut Butter, etc. when they come out. THE BEST way to go at ONLY $1.00 a Ten Pack!
Bread Pudding Recipe
- 1 to 1 ½ cups sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups cubed Bread (I used cinnamon bread) leave out over night to become stale
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Suggestion: ½ Cup peeled and cubed apples
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg, beaten
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Grease a 9 x 13 x 2 pan.
3) Put the 3 cups of cubed bread (if thicker is what you prefer add 4 cups) into a bowl
4) Combined in separate bowl the 5 eggs, 1 ½ cups sugar (this makes it really sweet, for a little less sweet use 1 cups), 2 cups milk, & 2 tsp vanilla.
5) Pour the mixed ingredients over the top of the cubed bread and leave it stand for 15 minutes.
6) Combined in another bowl ½ cup brown sugar, ¼ cup softened butter, and 1 cups pecans (if desired) to create the crumble for the top.
7) Pour the bread mixture into the grease pan and then sprinkle the crumble over the top of the bread mixture.
8) Place in oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until set.
9) About 10 to 15 minutes before the bread mixture is done baking, mix together ½ cup melted butter, 1 large beaten egg, 2 tsp vanilla, 1 cup sugar (here again this makes it extremely sweet, so use ½ cup of sugar for a little less sweet), Turn to medium heat and stir together until the sugar melts.
10) When bread mixture is done baking pour the sauce over the top. Can serve warm or cold
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 3 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 package (2 1/4 teaspoons) active dry yeast
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- shortening to grease the bowl
- 1 to 2 cans pizza sauce
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Cheddar Cheese (Just a little to sprinkle on)
- olive oil
- Toppings of choice
- In electric mixer bowl combine the warm water and the package of active dry yeast, let stand for 5 minutes. If it is not dissolved at end of the 5 minutes stir until it is dissolved.
- Add olive oil, flour, salt, & sugar to the mixing bowl
- Attach mixing paddle to mixer and mix contents of the bowl for a minute or 2 on low speed.
- Remove mixing paddle and replace it with the dough hook. Knead with the mixer on low speed for 10 minutes (you can knead by hand if you do not have an electric mixer) if dough seems to wet you can sprinkle more flour into the bowl. From the times i have made it, it is always dry so you may have to add a little more water.
- Use some shortening or olive oil to grease the bottom and all the sides of the bowl
- Roll the dough in the bowl so to coat the entire ball of dough
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let stand for 60 to 90 minutes or until it doubles in size (the longer you let it rise the more you will improve the flavor). The longest I waited was 2 hours.
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Punch down to deflate the dough a bit then divide into two equal halves and form them into balls and place them into their own separate bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 10 minutes.
- On a floured surface place one of the dough balls and flatten it with your hands. Now starting at the center and working outwards use your fingertips to stretch the dough out to the desired diameter (10 to 12 inches). Let the dough rest for 5 minutes (it will shrink back in size) then continue to push the dough back out to the desired diameter. Once it stays at the desired diameter, use the palm of your hand to flatten out the thick spots. If you desire you can pinch the end of the dough to form a lip.
- Now do the same thing to the second dough ball.
- Sprinkle a little flour onto the flatten dough and spread it around. Now fold in half and sprinkle flour on the dough and fold in half again. Sprinkle your pizza pan with corn meal (flour works also) and place the dough on your pizza pan and unfold it.
- Place your pans in your oven for 8 minutes to start the dough cooking.
- Remove you pans from the oven and place on pot holders.
- Brush the dough with olive oil (this will prevent the crust from becoming soggy when you add your toppings)
- Spoon on your pizza sauce, sprinkle on your mozzarella cheese, and your desired toppings on the the dough. Now I sprinkle on a little mild cheddar cheese to give it a little more flavor.
- Place in your oven for 10 to 20 minutes, depending on the amount of toppings and how crispy you like your crust.