This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
West Bend Fresh Iced Tea and Coffee Maker
$29.99 (Reg $84.99)
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
- Custom-brew iced tea or iced coffee the way you like it with the brew strength selector. Eliminate brew-time guesswork by controlling the strength of brewed beverage for a perfect pitcher every time
- Infusion tube allows you to customize the flavor of your iced beverage after brewing. Add some fruits or herbs for a truly unique experience
- Make tea using either bagged or loose tea
- Mesh filter is removable for easy cleaning
- 2.75-quart glass pitcher makes enough tea to satisfy everyone and comes with a brew-through lid for storage
- Iced tea maker automatically shuts off when brew cycle is complete
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.