This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
VTech Myla The Magical Unicorn
$29.99 (Reg $49.99)
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
- Decorate Myla in a variety of colors by touching the magic brush to the butterfly palette and then applying it to her eyes, wings and horn
- Stylize Myla with accessories that include a comb, crown and hair clips you can share
- Watch Myla glitter with lights as she talks and sings in six exciting activities
- Hold the mic to Myla’s mouth and she’ll sing a song with you. Pull the mic away and she’ll stop singing while keeping the music going so you can sing solo
- Requires 4 AA and 2 AAA batteries Batteries included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.