This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Pack of three 90 Count Ziploc Snack Bags
w/Grip ‘n Seal (270 Total Bags)
$8.93 with Subscribe & Save
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
- Ziploc brand Snack Bags are the unbeatable bags to grab on the go with new Grip ‘n Seal technology
- These expertly designed reusable food storage bags feature extended tabs and easy grip texture making the bags easier to grip, grab and open even with wet and sticky hands
- Use these handy reusable Sandwich Bags to pack lunch for yourself and your family or just to keep snacks fresh and accessible
- Snack Bags made of durable and long lasting BPA-free plastic* *Product not formulated with BPA (Bisphenol A)
- Reusable and great for meal prep
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.