This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Pack of 4 NIVEA Moisture Lip Balm Stick
with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Avocado Oil
Reg. Price: $11.96 – Sale Price $6.98
Use subscribe & save
Final Price: $6.63 (5% off) or $5.93 (15% off)
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
- Instant Hydration: This shea butter lip balm instantly hydrates your lips, leaving them soft and smooth
- All-Day Nourishment: NIVEA shea moisture lip balm delivers all-day nourishing moisture to chapped lips
- Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil Enriched: This Mineral Oil free lip balm is enriched with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Avocado Oil to keep lips beautiful all day long
- Light Fragrance: Lip moisturizer is lightly fragranced with the classic NIVEA scent
- Includes four (4) 0.17 ounce sticks of NIVEA Moisture Lip Care
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.