This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Nerf Dog TPR Float Flyer
$2.75 (Reg $6.72)
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
- NERF-TOUGH: Nerf-quality materials make our Float Flyer toy perfect for fetch and for teaching your dog new tricks
- HIGH VISIBILITY: The bright red float flyer is easily trackable for both you and your pet, no matter where or how far you toss it
- MADE TO LAST: Lightweight, durable, and weather & water resistant, the flyer is the perfect toy to take to the lake, beach, or pool
- FOR SMALL, MEDIUM AND LARGE BREEDS: Lightweight and flexible float flyer is great for dogs of all sizes
- SAFETY FIRST: Designed with you dog’s safety in mind, each of our dog toys are tested to ensure endless hours of family fun
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.