This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
MAD GAB Card Game of Verbal Puzzle Phrases
$4.80 (Reg $9.99)
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
- It’s not what you SAY, it’s what you HEAR! In Mad Gab, you’ll put your eyes and ears to the test as teams work to decipher funny word and picture puzzles into real phrases before time runs out.
- Repetition is key. Try this: “Shell Weed Ants.” Repeat the words a few times aloud, and you’re sure to guess that you’re actually saying, “Shall we dance?”
- Get ready to laugh as friends speak the strange language of Mad Gab and say the answer without even knowing it!
- Teams have 30 seconds to sound out one puzzle. If it takes too long, players lose that round.
- For 4 or more players. Makes a great gift for ages 12 and older.
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.