This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
3 to choose from!
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
- Create 15 to-dye-for projects: Use the easy-to-follow instructions to learn how to personalize your clothing with trendy tie-dye designs!
- Iron-on a magical Unicorn design: This set includes an iron-on transfer unicorn design, so you can bring a little extra magic to your tie-dye creation!
- Unicorn-inspired dyes: mix and match pink, yellow, and blue dyes to create more totally magical colors!
- Simple, easy, fun: just add water, apply dye, set & Dry, then iron-on your unicorn design!
- Works best on 100% cotton: the magical unicorn dyes work best on 100% cotton and will remain vibrant by following the tie-dye care tips included!
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.