This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
ONLY $8.35 (Reg. $20.99)
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
- Expand Your Power – This GE 6 Outlet Surge Protector with 8-foot cord provides power for your home and office electronics
- Extra Long Cord – Get optimal reach with the 8 foot extra long power cord with a flat plug at the end, which lets furniture sit closer to the wall
- Protection – Ensure the safety of your electronics with the 800 Joules Protection Rating and integrated circuit breaker
- Functional – Use the twist-to-close safety outlets to seal off outlets when not in use to avoid shock, and the surge protector can be mounted using the key holes on the back to better organize your power
- Trusted Brand – GE is the #1 brand in Surge Protection
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.