This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Cappuccino or Cranberry
NOTE: Out of Stock, BUT place your order NOW at this price and will ship when available!
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
- KICK PROOF – Accidents happen but they don’t have to ruin your floor!
- SPILL PROOF – Food stays on top and water drains below
- ELEVATED – Elevated feeding position is good for digestion and joints, compatible with Neater Feeder Leg Extensions (large size) adding additional height for tall dogs
- COMFORTABLE – Contoured design allows easy access and ideal feeding height for larger dogs
- MEASURES – 21 x 13 x 14.5 inches; bowl height is 8 inches. For dogs 30-100 lbs. Includes (1) 7 cup food bowl and (1) 9 cup extra capacity water bowl.
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.