This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Classic Brands 4.5-Inch Innerspring Replacement Mattress
$79.54 (Reg $139.99)
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
- 58″ W x 72″ L x 4.5″ H
- MATTRESS ONLY. Fits most standard fold-out sofa bed sizes.
- Innerspring mattress easily folds into most standard sleep sofa beds and returns to its original shape after many uses
- Combines a steel coil innerspring system with plush fiber to provide firm support and cushioning comfort so your guests sleep as comfortable as possible
- Luxurious quilted damask cover
- Medium-plush feel
- Mattress ships compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently delivered to your door for easy set-up; sofa not included
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.