This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Angel Soft Toilet Paper
12 Count of 214 Sheets Per Roll, Pack of 4
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
- Angel Soft with Fresh Linen Scented Tube toilet paper has its scent applied to its tube
- Keep your home or office bathroom smelling fresh with a hint of fresh linen scent from the tube
- Designed with both softness and strength at a price that you’ll love
- Long lasting rolls with 214 2-ply sheets per roll, 48 Double Rolls = 96 Regular Rolls
- 4 Packs of 12 Rolls / 271 SQ FT (25.1m²) / 214 2-PLY SHEETS PER ROLL / 3.8 IN X 4.0 IN (9.6 centimeter X 10.1 centimeter)
- Consumer safety testing was conducted on scented products and they were deemed non-irritating
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.